Dr. Marisa Daniel
Areas of expertise:
- Adults, older adults
- Individual and couple counselling
- Counseling in the areas of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy (cognitive-behavioral)
- Diagnostics (memory, dementia)
- Mindfulness Therapeutic Approach
- 2005: Degree in Psychology, Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias
- 2008: Specialization in Integrated Dynamic Psychotherapy
- 2008: Post-graduation in Clinical Neuropsychology
- 2012: Specialization in Gender Equality
- 2017 to the present: Therapeutic work based on Mindfulness techniques.
- 2011 to date: Therapeutic work aimed at direct or indirect victims of violence, psychological assessment and individual and group psychological counseling. Dynamization of Personal Competence Programs (Life Project).
- 2006 to date: Private clinical practice (Psychology, Neuropsychology and Psychotherapy).
- Portuguese Order of Psychologists (Ordem dos Psicólogos, OPP)