Diagnosis, counselling and therapy for challenging life situations or mental disorders
- Coping with challenging life situations
- Crises (e.g. coping with cancer, death of a loved one) or other
- Life conflicts (e.g. alcohol or drug use)
Would you like to quit smoking? Check your dependency level here.
In addition to medication, our patients can benefit from sharing their concerns with one of our psychologists. Our psychologists often work together with our psychiatrist or general practitioner. The type and frequency of the sessions are always discussed and organised on an individual basis to suit each patient.
We offer individual or group sessions for:
- Older adults
In order to provide our patients with the best possible treatment for their condition, our psychologists often work together with our neurologist.
Neuropsychology includes diagnostic procedures and rehabilitation for a range of conditions including:
- Memory (e.g. following traumatic brain injury or dementia) and
- Behavioural problems (e.g. attention deficit disorder)
Our psychologists work in the following areas:
- Clinical psychology
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Hypnotherapy and hypnosis.