Take care of your health. We're here to help.
Book a consultation
Located in the centre of Loulé, we are perfectly positioned to meet the needs of Portuguese, German and English-speaking residents, expats and visitors to the Algarve.
Consultations and exams take place in a relaxed, safe environment, with as much time devoted to each patient as necessary. Whilst in-person consultations are often essential to the effective treatment of your condition, many health concerns that do not require hands-on medical attention can be handled online.
To book your consultation, please fill out the form and let us know which medical service you require, and whether you would prefer your consultation to take place in-clinic, online or over the phone.
National Landline Call
National Mobile Call
In case of an emergency, life-threatening situation or a major accident, please call Portugal’s Emergency Services on 112.
Both Public and Private hospitals in the Algarve generally have walk-in, accident and emergency facilities.
Centro Hospitalar Universitário do Algarve (CHUA) - Faro
Hospital de Portimão
Please remember that during summertime, especially at the peak of the tourist season, you may experience delays in the ambulance service. Contact us! Our General Practice can help in many cases.
Where we are
From the A22 motorway:
- Take the Loulé / Quarteira exit towards Loulé.
- Go straight ahead at the roundabout close to Lidl supermarket.
- When you reach the second roundabout with a statue of two cyclists in the middle, turn left and go past the Continente Shopping Centre.
- Take the first right after the Continente Shopping Centre, by the school. After about 200 metres you will find the Praça Manuel de Arriaga (Manuel de Arriaga square).
- You can park your car in the square or nearby. On the north side of the square, there is a small street with cafés on each corner. This is Rua Marquês de Pombal road. Our clinic is situated at nº7 on this road.