Dr Ana Magalhães
Areas of Expertise
- Neurophysiology and sleep tests.
- Sleep Consultation.
- Degree in Neurophysiology from CESPU-ESSVA (Famalicão, 2009).
- Master in Health Services Management from UTAD (Vila Real, 2011).
- Postgraduate in Chronobiology and Sleep Medicine at CESPU (Famalicão, 2016).
- Specialised in Sleep Medicine by APCMS (2016).
- Certified as a European Somnologist by the ESRS (European Society for Sleep Studies).
- Performing complementary methods of diagnosis and therapy in Neurology, Neuropediatrics and Sleep Units, within both public and private hospitals since 2010.
- Currently Coordinator of Neurophysiology at CHU Algarve, Faro and Portimão, and member of the multidisciplinary team of the Sleep Laboratory at CHUA – Hospital de Faro.
- European Sleep Research Society (ESRS).